COME WORK WITH US
COME WORK WITH US
CREATE A POSITIVE IMPACT IN THE COMMUNITY YOU LIVE IN
When we formed Peacock Properties in 2014, we were driven by the idea that we could change the property management industry as we knew it – a slightly antiquated, traditional and old school business.
Our goal, since day one, was to build a modern-thinking company that could make a positive impact on the communities we serve. And as our company grew, so did our team. We made it a point to align ourselves with other youthful, energetic, agile, quick-thinking, and highly service-oriented professionals, who stood behind our company’s shared vision.
Flash forward a few years, and we are now one of the most trusted and respected property management companies in Greater Boston.
At Peacock Properties, It’s All About Teamwork
As a group of avid Boston sports fans, and founders of a successful business, we understand that the difference between success and failure is having a great team. For us, a great team is formed when clear expectations are set and met. We expect every member of our team to commit to our company’s shared vision and purpose.
- Care for others and strive to always make people feel like they belong.
- Listen intently, communicate clearly, and set well-defined expectations.
- Tell it straight, admit fault and learn from mistakes.
- Prioritize work that advances our clear and purposeful mission.
- Always strive to build positive, long-term relationships with your fellow colleagues, clients, vendors and community members.
- Encourage each other to think like entrepreneurs, stay curious, be innovative, collaborate, learn from adversity, and most importantly, face everything with honesty and integrity.
Benefits at Peacock Properties
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Culture of Learning
- Personal Time Off
- Freedom and Flexibility
- Company Offsites and Outings
- And much more!
What Sets Peacock Properties Apart:
- Homegrown, Boston-Based Company
- Unique Team Approach
- Straight Shooters
- Full-Service Property Management
- Informed Decision Making
- Expert Financial Guidance
- Continuous Project Oversight
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance
Want to Work for Us?
We are always looking for like-minded, driven, resourceful and positive professionals to join our roster! If you think you have what it takes to join our full-service property management team, we encourage you to send us a cover letter and resume, so we can learn more about you, your past experiences and your current qualifications.